[공통] COVID-19 Vaccination for Foreign Residents Aged 18 to 49
COVID-19 Vaccination for Foreign Residents Aged 18 to 49
(DOB: Jan. 1, 1972 – Dec. 31, 2003)
COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure
※ Note : Vaccination is not available for short-term visa holders (up to 90 days), tourists, etc.
★ Foreign residents who have difficulty with online reservation (e.g. ARC mismatch, inaccessible identity authentication) must bring their ARC and visit a public health center to register for eligibility before being able to register via phone or public health center visit.
★ Foreign residents without an alien registration number must visit a public health center and get a unique identifier (UID) code issued (excluding short-term visa holders, tourists, etc.) before being able to register via phone or public health center visit.
□ Registration (※ Must register on applicable dates; applies to both domestic and foreign residents)
① National Health Insurance Subscribers: Online / phone
- (Online) Visit the KCDC website (http://ncvr.kdca.go.kr)
Register → Book Appointment (Self) → Enter Personal Information (ARC Registration Number) → Identity Authentication → Select Hospital/Center and Date → Book Completed
- (Phone) Call 1339 or contact your local COVID-19 vaccination call center (see attachment)
② Undocumented Residents & Inaccessible Identity Authentication: Visit public health center
- (Required) Bring passport and visit a public health center to get a UID code issued
- (Registration) Visit a public health center (on applicable date) or call a vaccination call center (see attachment)
○ Period: Thu, Aug. 26 – Thu, Sep. 30, 2021
○ Vaccine: mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
① National Health Insurance Subscribers: Vaccination center or consigned medical institution of choice
② National Health Insurance Non-subscribers & Undocumented Residents: Vaccination center
□ Registration: 8 PM on Thu, Aug. 19 to 6 PM on Sep. 18, 2021
8 PM on Aug. 19 to 6 PM on Aug. 20
36 to 49 (DOB: Jan. 1, 1972 – Dec. 31, 1985)
8 PM on Aug. 20 to 6 PM on Aug. 21
18 to 35 (DOB: Jan. 1, 1986 – Dec. 31, 2003)
8 PM on Aug. 21 to 6 PM on Sep. 18
18 to 49 (DOB: Jan. 1, 1972 – Dec. 31, 2003)
○ Registrations are open daily from 8 PM to 6 PM the following day
○ If you want to register your booking at a consigned medical institution, but are a recent national health insurance subscriber (after July), you may be recognized as a non-subscriber, in which case you must call 1339 to register.
※ Inquiries: Dasan Call Center (02-120); Seoul
Southwest Seoul line-text-indent: -13.5pt; -ms-word-break: keep-all;"> ○ If you want to register via phone, please note that not all call centers provide multilingual services, in which case we recommend you get help from a Korean-speaking assistant.